酒店英语情景对话(酒店常用英语口语对话)

  酒店英语情景对话(酒店常用英语口语对话)

  A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?

  A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

  B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?

  B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?

  A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?

  A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?

  B:I"d like a suite for four nights.

  B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。

  A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I"m sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.

  A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。

  B:That"s a百思特网ll right. How much do they cost?

  B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?

  A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .

  A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。

  B:How much in total?

  B:一共需要多少钱?百思特网

  A:1088 RMB.

  A:人民币1088元。

  B:Is breakfast included?

  B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?

  A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.

  A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。

  B:That"s fine. I"ll get it.

  B:很好,那我就住这了。

  A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.

  A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。

  A:We reserved a double room for you.

  A:我们为您预订了一间双人房。

  B:May I have a look at the room?

  B:我可以看一下房间吗?

  A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.

  A:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。

  B:I"ve got altogether three pieces of baggage.

  B:我共有3件行李。

  A:Don"t worry, the porter will help you.

  A:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。

  经典句型:

  Is the checkin procedure finished?

  住宿登记手续办好了吗?

  A:Is the checkin procedure finished?

  A:住宿登记手续办好了吗?

  B:Yes. This is your receipt and room c百思特网ard.

  B:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。

  A:Where is the elevator?

  A:电梯在哪儿?

  B:It"s over there.

  B:就在那边。

  句型讲解:

  check in表示“入住登记”。相反,check out表示“结账离开”。

  A:Please change a room for me.

  A:请给我换个房间。

  B:What"s the matter?

  B:怎么了?

  A:There is no hot water in this room.

  A:房间里没有热水。

  B:Sorry, I"ll send someone to have a look.

  B:对不起,我会派人去看看。

  A:Please come as soon as possible.

  A:请尽快来。

  经典句型:

  Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。

  A:What can I do for you?

  A:需要什么帮助?

  B:Something is wrong with the toilet.

  B:马桶坏了。

  A:We"ll send someone to repair it immediately.

  A:我们马上派人去修。

  句型讲解:

  如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。

  A:I would like to check out.

  A:我要结账。

  B:Please show me your room card.

  B:请出示您的房卡。

  A:Here you are.

  A:给你。

  经典句型:

  Are you paying in cash or by credit?

  您用现金还是信用卡结账?

  A:Are you paying in cash or by credit?

  A:您用现金还是信用卡结账?

  B:I"ll pay by credit.

  B:用信用卡。

  A:Here is your bill. Please sign here.

  A:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。

  本文地址:

匿名

发表评论

匿名网友